Are you a driven individual with a passion for construction?
Tired of traveling year after year in order to build challenging projects?
Looking for an opportunity to manage local high profile projects?
Do you excel in a challenging work environment where you have to control various aspects of a project?
The Jurgensen Companies is seeking an experienced Structures Superintendent / Structures Manager to be a leader within our team. With over 85 years in the construction industry we are a perfect spot for a highly experienced superintendent, or an experienced foreman who is looking for their chance to finally move up.
Key accountabilities in order of priority are:
1. Manages, leads, and coaches Structural Construction Foreman and team members to ensure we have a high performing and engaged team that continually achieves goals and objectives.
2. Coordinates best way to complete the project and schedules job-site production and manages the efficient use of skilled workers to ensure jobs are completed safely and efficiently to specifications on-time.
3. Cultivates and manages relationships with project managers, other superintendents, foreman, ODOT/KYTC/INDOT representatives and subcontractors to ensure mutually beneficial professional relationships that will support the plans and objectives of the organization.
4. Troubleshoots and collaborates to resolve project issues to ensure the successful completion of projects and maintain the company’s reputation.
5. Promotes the fulfillment of safety requirements to ensure the safety of workers and compliance with regulatory entities.